Student Travel Grants

Travel grants are available to eligible students to offset their costs of travel and conference expenses.


The following criteria are used to determine who will receive travel grants:

  • Students must be majoring in a program in agricultural economics or agribusiness management at a Canadian University;
  • Students must be presenting a paper on a topic related to rural, agri-food, resource or environmental economics;
  • Students must be members of the CAES;
  • Students may be either undergraduate or graduate.
  • The heads of each department have already received a letter inviting them to submit the name(s) of (a) student(s). You may contact the head of your department for more information.

Department heads please contact Verna Mitura, CAES Treasurer, at .